Join or renew as a member of North River Commission, your nonprofit partner working with you to improve the quality of life for residents and businesses.
Members are essential to the work of North River Commission. Over our 57 years, North River Commission has welcomed members from all aspects of our business and residential communities, including neighborhood civic associations, businesses, institutions, schools and universities, houses of worship, health care agencies, social service agencies, arts organizations, park advisory councils, and other nonprofit agencies. Thank you for becoming or renewing membership with North River Commission.
Your membership supports our work together across our shared interest areas:
• Improving educational resources in our 25 schools
• Economic development through the Albany Park Chamber of Commerce
• Preserving and creating affordable housing and addressing problem buildings
• Improving the environment by supporting our parks and mobilizing community action
• Celebrating the arts, artists, and cultural assets of the community
Membership in 2 steps: 1) Fill in the Membership Form, 2) Make Payment
Link to the Membership Form (secure google form): http://bit.ly/NRCmemberform
• Neighborhood civic associations and park advisory councils: $100/year
• Nonprofits and places of worship: $300/year
• Businesses, $500/year
• Institutional partners, individually determined by capacity, varies $1000 - $10,000/year
Membership payments are donations to North River Commission, a qualified IRS 501(c)(3) organization, and are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Payment, 2 ways
1) You can send a check made payable to North River Commission
North River Commission
3403 W Lawrence Ave Ste 201
Chicago IL 60625
2) Online through PayPal, use the menu below then click the PayPal button, the button will take you to a secure page at PayPal.