- This event has passed.
North River Commission Community Health Fair
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Join North River Commission at our FREE Health Fair on Saturday, September 16th from 10AM – 1PM at Hibbard Elementary. This is a great opportunity to access preventive health services and a variety of health resources including free flu vaccinations, health screenings, nutritional information, and more! Local community partners on-site include:
- Advocate Masonic – blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes screenings
- Hamdard Health – flu vaccinations
- Access Community Health Network – HIV screenings
- Kedzie Center – mental health screenings
- Physio Chicago – physical therapy screenings
- The Friendship Center – Benefits and food pantry information
- Mayfair Library – library card sign-up and resources
- Apna Ghar – domestic violence information
- Lutheran Social Services Illinois – substance abuse services
- HANA Center – immigration resources
- Catholic Financial Life – Medicare sign-up
We will also have kid-friendly games and activities, including face painting, Zumba and snacks will be provided! For more information visit our Eventbrite here.