Small Business Fundraisers and Virtual Tip Jars
Fundraisers: help businesses reach 100%
- Big Hill: click here
- Bokeh: click here
- Bryn Mawr Breakfast Club: click here
- Buds N' Suds click here
- Cilantro Taco House: click here
- Fuller's Pub: click here
- Dulce de Leche Cafe: click here
- Eris Brewery & Cider House: click here
- First Slice Pie Cafe: click here
- Hot Dog Station: click here
- Le Village Co-work: click here
- Lizard's Liquid Lounge: click here
- Montrose Saloon: click here
- Old Irving Brewing: click here
- Spa to Escape: click here
- Surge Coffee Bar + Billiards: click here
- Templestowe: click here
- The Cabin at Old Irving: click here
- The Grateful Dawg: click here
- The Kedzie Inn: click here
- The Plant Shop: click here
- Twisted Hippo Taproom & Eatery: click here
City-Wide Relief Funds
- Restaurant Strong Grant
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Barrel Maker T-shirt Fundraiser Program
- COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resources
- Chicago Artists Relief Fund
- Chicago COVID-19 Hardship and Help page
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts
- Sweet Relief COVID-19 Fund
- Get your business listed on the Chicago Relief Fund website.
- One Fair Wage
- Chicago Small Business Resiliency Loan
Local Dining Options
Dining at a Distance: https://www.diningatadistance.com/chicago
Restaurants are encouraged to register their business and those interested in supporting local businesses are encouraged to patronize 1800+ restaurants on this list located city-wide.
Pizza Pan Pa Ya
- Order Online at, orderpizzaypanpaya.com or call at 773-463-2617
- Curbside Pick up available, delivery available through Grubhub
- Order by phone at 773-293-6411. Check facebook for daily specials.
- Free delivery 3 miles around, $2.99 up to 5 miles
- 10% off Pick Up, 10% off Gift Cards (cash only)
- All Week 8am - 3pm **Closed Wednesday
2 Asian Brothers
- Curbside pick up, contactless delivery, and GiveInKind.com business partner/participant.
- Call to order at (773) 681-0268 instead of a third-party service. Open Monday thru Friday, 12PM - 8PM.
- Purchase a gift card here
- Curbside pick up, contactless delivery + shipping now available for all retail and bundle packages.
- Check Facebook for daily updates https://www.facebook.com/khepricafe/
- DM on Facebook for orders, email email@example.com or call/text 312.388.0190
Somethin’ Sweet Donuts
- Open for pickup, preorder, and delivery on GrubHub, UberEats, and DoorDash
- Check FB for available goodies daily: https://www.facebook.com/SomethinSweetDonuts/
- Online orders for Delivery at https://www.slickmenus.com/restaurants/great-sea-restaurant-chicago-il-4/menu or call (773) 478-9129
Raisu Fine Japanese Dining
- Starting Wednesday (4/1), kitchen will be open! Call 773-961-7299 to place your orders.
- Carryout, Curbside pickup, and Delivery (Grubhub and Uber Eats).
- Available every day from 12-8 p.m.
- Offering 20% off call in and pick up orders.
- Order online at https://www.semiramislebanese.com/order
- Delivery via Grubhub, Caviar
- For pick up, call 773- 279- 8900
- Call 773-539-6629 to place orders for Delivery and Pick Up.
- Daily food specials announced on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RestauranteLindoMichoacan/
Golden Crust Pizza & Tap
- Delivery and Pick Up available.Call 773-539-5385 to place order.
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/goldencrustpizzaandtap for specials!
- Sunday-Thursday 10:00 am-10:00 pm, Friday & Saturday 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Call 773-942-6988 to place your orders.
- Pick Up and Delivery available through Grubhub, UberEats, DoorDash.
- Monday- Friday 11:00am- 8:00pm
- Hala In, 4624 W Lawrence Ave
- (773) 930-3612
- 10:00am - 9:00pm every day
Marie's Pizza & Liquor
- Marie’s Liquor & Pizza, 4127 W. Lawrence Ave.
- Place your order via (773) 725-1812
- Remember: they also have packaged liquor, beer, or wine that can also be delivered or picked up.
- Hours will vary, call to confirm including time they close
- Open at 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Open at 12:00pm Saturday & Sunday
- Watch their spotlight on ABC7's #Localish
- Ssyal, 4201 W. Lawrence Av.
- (773) 427-5296
- M-Sat 11:00am - 5:30pm, closed Sunday
- Open 7 days a week from 10:30 am- 12 am.
- Menu available at http://www.burritohouse.com/
- Call (773) 279-9111 to place your orders.
- Delivery available through Grubhub & Postmates
- Curbside Pickup & Delivery, call (773) 942-7757 or visit http://thechurrowaffle.com/ to view the menu.
- Monday-Friday 8am-1pm, Saturday and Sunday 7am-2pm.
- Curbside Pick up: to go cups, bags of coffee, and donuts
- No contact delivery for bags of beans, call (773) 576-5132 or order beans online at brucoffeeworks.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for GIFT CARDS, Facebook page for updates
Twisted Hippo Taproom & Eatery
- Delivery and Curbside Pick up at http://www.twistedhippo.com/order or call 708-844-7768.
- Gift Cards at https://www.toasttab.com/twistedhippo/giftcards
Antepli Chicago (Turkish)
- Delivery, pick up + Grubhub, UberEats
- Call 773- 942-6300 or visit https://www.facebook.com/antepli.chicago/
Lawrence Fish Market
- Curbside Pick up during normal business hours.
- Call 773-267-6838 to place an order.
- Pickup & Delivery available
- Call (773) 961-8551, or order at ldphoil.com and through GrubHub
- Closed on Tuesdays
Bryn Mawr Breakfast Club
- Delivery from Pratt to Diversey and Cicero to Clark. No delivery fee if ordered directly from BMBC. Pick up also available.
- Call 872-208-7079, 773-934-8497, 773-297-9368.
- Facebook page for updates
- Delivery with grubhub & uber eats. Pick up available.
- Online order at fruitylandchicago.com or call (773) 294-3347
Pupuseria & Restaurant El Cuscatleco
- Pick up & Delivery. Call (773) 539-0977 to place orders
Astoria Cafe & Bakery
- Open later hours, call 773-654-1033 to place your orders.
- Carry-out window & delivery through Grubhub & Doordash
Taqueria San Juanito
- Call 773-583-0304 to place your orders.
- Pick Up and Delivery available 10 am - 9 pm.
- Check for daily menu specials at https://www.facebook.com/Taqueria-San-Juanito
First Slice Pie Cafe
- Pickup available, call 773-267-0169 or visit http://firstslice.org/ to order and view the menu.
- Monday-Friday 12pm-7pm, Saturday 10pm - 5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
- Pizza Friday after 2:30 pm, $7 individual pizzas, call for options
Crepe House Cafe
- Crepe House Cafe, 5033 N. Elston Ave., (773) 628-7739
- Modified hours; 10:00am - 6:00pm everyday
- Curb side pick up and take out; grubhub, doordash, uber eats and FREE DELIVERY direct.
Shibam Yemeni Kitchen
- Shibam Yemeni Kitchen, 4807 N. Elston Ave.
- (773) 977-7272
- noon - midnight
La Villa Restaurant
- Open Sun-Thurs 10am- 9:30pm, Fri-Sat 10 am-11:30 pm
- Call (773) 283- 7980 to place your order or order online at http://www.lavillabanquets.com/
- Delivery & Curbside Pick up Available
Dulce de Leche Cafe
- Open for Delivery and Carryout
Monday-Friday. 6 AM- 6 PMSaturday 8 AM - 8 PMSunday 8 AM - 6 PM
- Call (773)293- 6800 to place your order.
- View the menu at https://www.facebook.com/
Kale My Name
- Open 11:00am - 9:00pm every day. Order:
- Globally inspired - 100% plant-based restaurant. 3300 W Montrose Ave (872) 208- 7125
Facebook page: facebook.com/kalemyname/
- Delivery and carryout only. Free delivery for "family meals."
- Call (773) 539-2090 and view menu at http://www.merlaskitchen.com/
Lake Effect Brewing Co.
- Offering pick up and delivery to zip codes 60630, 60641, 60634, 60618, 60625, 60656
- Monday - Saturday
- Order online at lakeeffectbrewing.com/shop
- Delivery and Curbside Pick up. Call 773-539-4398
- Albany Park Location, open 5:00 pm- 10:00 pm
SUBO Filipino Kitchen
- Open for delivery and pick up
- www.3RCafe.com for Pick Up
- Delivery via Ubereats, GrubHub, and direct online ordering
Hot Dog Station
- Order direct online for pick up and delivery at
- Call 773-478-3070 or visit https:/www.tanoschicago.com to place an order.
- Delivery and Pick Up available during normal business hours.
Old Irving Brewery
- Curbside Pick Up and Delivery available
- NEW HOURS for curbside pickup. 12:00 pm-8:00 pm daily; now closed Mondays!
- Call 773-916-6421 to order
- Pick up and delivery
- Call forPick-Up at 872-208-5351
- Delivery with Grubhub & Uber Eats
- 9:00 am- 10:00 pm
Pitchfork Food & Saloon
- Delivery and Pick Up available
- Call 773.866.2010 or visit pitchforkchicago.com to place your order
- 7 days a week, 5:00 pm-10:00 pm
Cilantro Taco House
- Delivery and pick up available
- Call 773-588-5080 to or ordercilantrotacohouse.com
- Delivery via GrubHub, MenuStar, and Delivery.com
- Open for Pick-up and Curbside delivery from 9 am- 3 pm.
- Call 773-267-9888 to order
- Menu at swedishbistro.com/menu
- Open for Pick-up and Delivery from 9 am- 8 pm.
- Call 773-866-2252 to order
- Menu at http://brasarojarestaurant.com
Angelo's Wine Bar
- Open for Pick-up and Delivery
- Call 773-539-0111 to order or visit https://www.angeloswinebar.com/order-online
- Max’s Restaurant, 5033 N. Elston Ave.
- (773) 830-6297
- 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Mini Palapita, 4968 N. Elston Ave.
- (312) 730-0639
- 11:00am - midnight
- Mother Clucker’s, 5200 N Elston Ave
- (773) 685-4630
- 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Noon O Kabab
- Open 7 days a week from 11 am- 9pm.
- Delivery and Pick Up available
- Call (773)279-8899 or visit their website to place your order.
- 4469 W. Lawrence
- Call (773) 725-9863
- Visit their Facebook
Señor Pan Cafe Tapas & Vinos
- Located at 4821 N. Elston Ave, call (773) 853-0840
- Visit their website
Send a meal to staff at Swedish Hospital and support a local restaurant at the same time!
Steps for ordering and having the meal delivered to Swedish Hospital
- go to the GiveInKind page for Swedish Hospital:
- Decide a) which meal on what day and time and b) what department to send the meal to. Note that departments have different numbers of staff.
- Decide which restaurant you want to order from for delivery. You will need to contact the restaurant directly to explain the Swedish Hospital requirements for delivery, especially where to deliver to.
- When you have #2 and #3 set, then you need to "Claim" the time slot back at the GiveInKind page in #1.
Several local restaurants are offering special menus and deals for orders to healthcare workers. Please call the restaurants directly to arrange an order. Thank you to our wonderful local businesses for their generosity and assistance during this time!
- Participating businesses include Salsas Grill, Rojo Gusano, SUBO Filipino, 2 Asian Brothers, Pizza Y Pan Pa'Ya, Somethin' Sweet Donuts, Dulce de Leche Cafe, and more to come!
- See the link above if businesses have a special offer for these sponsored meals so your dollar can go farther with a discount. It's a business' way of giving back.
See the flowchart below for more information about how to buy a meal for health care workers through GiveInKind.com
Local Retail, Fitness, and Service Businesses
a. favorite design
- Shop online for locally designed and letter pressed cards! curbside pickup and free delivery within 2 miles with orders over $33. Send a message with your order to email@example.com
- Athletico is safely providing physical and occupational therapy treatment options in-clinic and online during COVID-19. Delaying treatment could mean additional expenses and prolonged pain. Request an appointment in-clinic or virtually through a secure online video chat via FaceTime or Zoom today and start feeling better tomorrow.
- Athletico Albany Park: 4835 N Kedzie. 773-596-5500
- Athletico Foster & Pulaski: 5240 N Pulaski. 773-267-6922
- Athletico Irving Park: 2837 W Irving Park Road. 773-463-0249
- Although Ultimate Ninja has temporarily closed due to COVID-19 concerns, follow their social media pages where they are posting home workouts for their adult fitness program, ultiFIT, so you can stay active and healthy.
GiGi Tonye's Arts & Fitness
- Get your dance and fitness on with free virtual "community" classes thru April 5th! Otherwise join drop-in classes any day of the week starting at $5-$7.50 per class, or you can purchase an unlimited membership for $35/month. Check out the schedule here. Classes are for kids, adults, and seniors; offerings include yoga, Zumba, or meditation.
Sway Dance Studio
- Offering virtual dance lessons, group classes, pilates, and more, customized for individuals, great for families. More at https://www.swaydancechicago.com/
- Sign up for virtual classes here! https://dovetail-studios.com/virtual-classes
- Fridays, 2-3pm. Kids 6 - 10 y.o. $10
- Now offering virtual interactive training! Train in the COMFORT AND SAFTEY of your home. Get results from a LIVE interactive trainer!
- Pricing below:
- Virtual one-on-one personal training sessions:
- $35- 30 min personal training session
- $45 - 45 min virtual personal training session
- $55- 60 min virtual personal training session
- Package of virtual training:
- $150 for 5- 30 min virtual training sessions. ($25 savings)
- $200 for 5 - 45 min virtual training sessions. ($25 savings)
- $275 for 5 - 60 min virtual training sessions. ($25 savings)
- Virtual Bootcamp
- $50 a month or $15 per class.
- Virtual one-on-one personal training sessions:
- Vintage items and unique antiques available in their online catalog at vintagegrindhouse.com
The Grateful Dawg Pet Care Services
- Are you an essential worker in need of dog walking or other pet care services? Learn more here.
- Purchase a membership for you or someone with a furry friend!
InTouch and Motion
- Now offering services via Telehealth which allows you and your therapist to meet while in separate locations through video and/or phone calls, keeping you connected even while social distancing. You can access new levels of mindfulness and personal growth from the comfort of your own home, or even while you go on a walk outside. Learn more here
- Contact InTouch and Motion today for a free consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-850-9046.
Rhythm of the Street Dance Studio
- Rhythm of the Street Dance Studio is now offering classes online!
- Sign Up at www.rhythmofthestreet.org
- Open classes below:
- Beginner Tap for Adults
- Wednesdays 5:30- 6:30 pm
- Beginner Tap for Kids ages 7-12
- Thursdays 5:00- 6:00 pm
- Beginner Tap for Kids ages 3-5
- Saturdays 10:00- 11:00 am
- Beginner Tap for Adults
- For more information email Lyn Cole at email@example.com
How to Support Local Businesses During the Covid-19 Event
We love our small businesses
Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities. We are here to support them but we need your help, too.