The SSA Commissioners, the volunteer leaders who guide the work of the SSA, meet monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 5:30pm.
The Albany Park & Irving Park Special Service Area (SSA #60), located in the most diverse neighborhood in Chicago, supports a vibrant, safe, clean, beautiful, and welcoming commercial district filled with restaurants, attractive retail and service, and entertainment and cultural options that meet the needs of local residents and attract visitors. SSA programs support both businesses and residents.
Current programs and services within the business district:
- $100,000 invested in matched facade improvement rebates of 50% up to $7,500
- Daily sidewalk litter pick-up
- Tree inventory, maintenance, and planting
- District marketing and events
- Business attraction and vacancy inventory
- Snow removal at over 1″ of snow accumulation
- Beautification and landscaping
- Wednesday, February 13th 5:30pm at NRC office, 3403 W Lawrence Ave, Suite 201
- Wednesday, March 13th 5:30pm at NRC office, 3403 W Lawrence Ave, Suite 201
- Wednesday, April 10th 5:30pm at NRC office, 3403 W Lawrence Ave, Suite 201