2024 BANNER PROGRAM!
- A Double-Sided Banner with your Business Name: $400
- Chamber Members - Receive a 50% discount
The Special Service Area #60 (SSA #60) manages identifiable, neighborhood-branded light pole banners with eye-catching colors and intentional design to increase neighborhood attraction to Albany Park and Irving Park for city residents, visitors, and new businesses alike. SSA #60 and the Albany Park Chamber of Commerce are economic development programs run by North River Commission. Payments are made to NRC. Learn more about SSA #60 services here.
Promote your business on a set of district light pole banners and draw customers to your business with utmost visibility! Click the form below to purchase your business banners.
- District banners are sold as sets - one set per light pole includes two physical banners with visibility on both sides. One side will have the "Global Roots Local Heart" tagline with your business name displayed below paired with one design.
- Business names will be displayed in all caps and in white for the highest visibility; business names should not exceed 40 characters. No logos are accepted.
- There are no minimums nor maximums for banner purchases. Your purchase covers the coordination, design, fabrication, installation, and maintenance for a two-year period from the date of installation. The Special Service Area has funded the hardware.
- Streets have their own corridor colors that are predetermined.
- Businesses can choose their street preferences. Options are Lawrence Ave, Kedize Ave, Montrose Ave, and Irving Park Road.
Contact Jackie Woodward at 847-921-9401 or email@example.com